Packages and Pricing
INTRO 3-PACKPerfect For First Time Floaters
- $138 one-time fee ($69 savings)
- 3 x 90 minutes
- One-time purchase per person
VIP MEMBERSMake it a practice, bring friends
- *BEST VALUE*
- SHAREABLE – Make it a family affair
- 1 x 90 min float
- Unlimited additional floats at $49 each
- Discounted 3+ Hour Floats – Double Up!
- 15% off retail
- Renewed monthly
- Minimum 3 month commitment
- Exclusive VIP Deals
SINGLE FLOATTesting the Waters
- $69 one time fee
- 1 x 90 minutes
- Gift certificates available
3-PACKFloat More, For Less
- $171 one-time fee ($36 savings)
- 3 x 90 minutes
- No expiry
FLOATER'S DOZENBuy 12 Get 1 Free
- *BEST VALUE*
- $600 one-time fee ($297 savings)
- 13 x 90 minutes
- Great for groups
- 1 Year expiry
- $282 one-time fee ($132 savings)
- 6 x 90 minutes
- 3 month expiry
How to book
- Create an account with us here to access our various prices and packages.
- Book your float! Choose which day and time works for you.
- Show up! Come about 10 minutes prior to your float. If you’re driving please gauge for traffic and research where you can park. If you’re taking transit, please review your route.
- Be briefed, shower and enjoy your experience.
- After your float rinse off the Epsom salts, get changed, grab some tea, sit and chill, reflect, browse our retail, write, chat and share your experience.
Terms and Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Float.Calm may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Float.Calm shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Float.Calm does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Float.Calm excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Fall Floating can’t come soon enough for this soon to be first time floater!
OMG… It’s almost time for Winnipeg to get Floating!! The build out is coming along on schedule and its full steam ahead. Fall is just around the corner and I for one can’t wait to get floating. As a mom and an athlete this center couldn’t have come into my life at a better time.
Our goal was to create an affordable, easily accessible environment that helped enrich people’s lives by providing an opportunity for them to DISCONNECT from everyday life. This experience of “exploring the private sea” allows people to RECONNECT with themselves to find a deeper sense of consciousness and compassion.
Read more about us.
Follow us on social media!
Float Calm Winnipeg © 2014. All Rights Reserved.
A | 337C Pembina Winnipeg, MB
P | 204.477.6507