Packages and Pricing
VIP+ ProgramBest For Couples and Friends
- 1 x 90 minute float / month
- Renews Monthly†
- Additional Floats @ $39
- 15% off retail
- No Contracts or Hidden Fees
- Unused Floats Rollover and Never Expire‡
INTRO 3-PACKFor First Time Floaters
- 3 x 90 minute sessions
- Intended for one person
- One-time purchase per person
- No Expiry
SINGLE FLOATTesting the Waters
- 1 x 90 minute session
- No Expiry
FLOATER'S DOZENBecause who doesn't like an extra one
- *BEST VALUE*
- 13 x 90 minute floats
- 12 month expiry
3-PACKFloat More, For Less
- $171 one-time fee ($36 savings)
- 3 x 90 minutes
- No expiry
Online Gift CardsEmailed or Printable
- Available Online or In-Store for any denomination
- e-Gift Cards can be emailed on the date and time of your choosing
Why 90 minutes?
Because 60 minutes just isn’t long enough
How to book
- Create an account with us here. To access our various prices and packages.
- Book your float! Choose which day and time works for you.
- Show up! Come about 5-10 minutes prior to your float. If you’re driving please gauge for traffic and research where you can park. If you’re taking transit, please review your route.
- Be briefed, shower and enjoy your experience.
- After your float rinse off the Epsom salts, get changed, grab some tea, sit and chill, reflect, browse our retail, talk and share your experience.
How to share
Periodically we will be notifying our members about opportunities to share their membership with friends and family, giving them the chance to float at the member price. During these Family and Friends events please follow the steps below to book.
- One person needs to purchase the membership online or be a member already.
- Email or Call Float.Calm (leave a voice message) stating the names and email addresses of who else wants to book and under which member’s account.
- We will book you in at your convenience and ensure the member price is honoured.
- Enjoy your float!
Terms and Conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Float.Calm may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Float.Calm shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Float.Calm does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Float.Calm excludes all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Fall Floating can’t come soon enough for this soon to be first time floater!
OMG… It’s almost time for Winnipeg to get Floating!! The build out is coming along on schedule and its full steam ahead. Fall is just around the corner and I for one can’t wait to get floating. As a mom and an athlete this center couldn’t have come into my life at a better time.
Our goal was to create an affordable, easily accessible environment that helped enrich people’s lives by providing an opportunity for them to DISCONNECT from everyday life. This experience of “exploring the private sea” allows people to RECONNECT with themselves to find a deeper sense of consciousness and compassion.
Read more about us.
Follow us on social media!
Float Calm Winnipeg © 2014. All Rights Reserved.
A | 337C Pembina Winnipeg, MB
P | 204.477.6507